OSINT uses client algorithms to exploit open source (and multi source classified data) for the production of enhanced intelligence products based on:
- semantic queries with nodes, edges (relationships), and properties for graph data bases
- virtual reality environments for enhanced data visualization
Our edge computing and data visualization products allow the fusion of complex multi source data from disparate sources to:
- improve missions.
- enhance operational activities.
- accelerate decision making.
- enable Military Intelligence Open Source (and multi source classified data) training to improve readiness.
Conduct Document and Media Exploitation for threat analysis and assessments across the globe using language translation capabilities for Regionally Aligned threat analysis and assessments allowing:
rapidly conduct counter measures based on Information, Material, or Persons (IMP) gathered on an objective point of occurrence/event.
Examine threats from traditional foreign information sources and non-traditional, peer competitors, Violent Extremist Organizations, and state and non-state actors supporting terrorism.